|The return policy governs any purchase made through our Myworldphone.com retail website. Myworldphone.com offers a 7 Days Return Policy for defective items from the date of arrival (DOA) at your location. Customer's returned item must meet the requirements stated below in order for us to accept it.
All returned items for refund are subject to a minimum *15% restocking fee (A defective item can only be exchanged for the exact same brand new unit).
- Customers are responsible for return shipping charges. This also applies to defective items.
- Any item lost in the mail will not be responsible by Myworldphone.com
- For Item becomes defective beyond the 7 days of receipt, the customer will have to contact the manufacturer for further assistance. Buyer should be aware that merchandize sold at Myworldphone.com is parallel imported item, therefore it does not always come with a manufacture warranty. On most product, we do offer extensive warranty services. If this service is offered, it will indicate on the item's product page.
All returns, for any reason, must be packaged with instruction booklets and all other supplied accessories when it was first delivered to you.
Returned item must be double boxed, customer should not adhere any labels or postage on the product's packaging. Please note that user manual may come in non-english or simplified manual format due to the items nature of being imported from overseas. Before you return your items, you must contact us and receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). Any returns sent without a RMA number will not be accepted by Myworldphone. You, the customer, assume all responsibility for the package until it arrives at our office.
Our Return/Exchange system is complete automated and web based.
Step 1. Request a RMA number Here
Step 2. We will review your RMA request and email you the RMA number.
Step 3. Once you receive the RMA number, kindly print out the RMA Lable Page and ship the package along with the RMA Lable
Step 4. Once we receive your package, we will make the exchange/refund as you have requested.
Orders / Delivery:
We only ship to the billing address, and we will not re-route the package or hold the package at UPS center. Package must be delivered by a UPS driver at the billing address you have provided during your order. Orders are not binding upon MyWorldPhone.com until accepted and confirmed by MyWorldPhone.com. We may cancel any order if we fail to verify it. We may ask additional documents such as actual copy of the credit card (both side), Your photo identification and/or any utility bills to verify theorder. Once an order has been placed and accepted by MyWorldPhone.com, the order is not cancelable unless the shipment is unavoidably delayed. The order can be cancelled only on the following conditions;
• All cancelled orders not shipped but their credit card is already charged will be charged $20.00 or 5% of the total invoice amount, whichever
• Orders cancelled after being shipped but refused upon delivery are subject to 15% cancellation fee on the cost of the product(s) and shipping fee is non refundable.
Pricing and Information:
All pricing subject to change. For all prices, products and offers, MyWorldPhone.com reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer's price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances. MyWorldPhone.com uses its best efforts to put accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, but MyWorldPhone.com makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy. MyWorldPhone.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
• We accept payments via Visa, Master Card, American Express.
• Do not accept online COD or credit cards issued by any financial institutions outside of the United States.
• For all other payment methods, please contact us at sales@MyWorldPhone.com
The Customer is responsible for sales taxes associated with all New York state shipments only.